Anti- Aging Skin Serum
Nuez Acres beautiful blend of Pecan oil, Vitamin E Oil, Jojoba Oil and Frankincense. This Secret combination has been passed down through many cultures as one of the best kept secrets.
Packed full with Antioxidants that helps promote and Stimulate growth of new cells.
- reduces appearance of wrinkles and skin imperfections such as discolouration
- used for anti-aging benefits
- Moisturising and Healing Benefits
- Strengthens skin barriers function
- Assists in Cellular Restoration
Made up of 80% Pecan Oil:
You can add pecan oil to your face or body lotion and massage it into your skin. Add a drop or two to your face cream and then mix them in the palm of your hand, you can put the oil right on your skin.
With nutrients like zinc, folate, phosphorus and vitamins A and E, this oil is a warrior for your skin.
- The zinc helps keep skin healthy by guarding against infections
- vitamin A helps maintain a clear complexion
- Antioxidants in the oil, such as ellagic acid and vitamins A and E work to eliminate free radicals that cause signs of premature skin aging, like fine lines and wrinkles.
Pecans are rich in various nutrients that are essential for the skin and really help you to achieve the healthy glow your skin is capable of. Your skin’s appearance really depends on what you consume... Pecan oil supports healthy organ function, which allows for the removal of toxins and wastes from the body, leaving you with healthy, glowing skin.
Early Native American tribes used pecans and pecan oil in natural remedies to help prevent and treat illnesses. Pecan oil is also a natural skin remedy used traditionally in ancient Mexican and Native American cultures.
Available in 30ml
(1 - 2 Year Shelf Life if Sealed and Stored Properly / 6-8 months once opened)
**Remember, even if you aren’t eating it, you need to make sure that you aren’t allergic. Especially if you haven’t eaten pecans or pecan oil before, spot test before putting it on your skin. If you have a tree nut allergy, it is safe to assume that you are probably allergic to pecan oil.